Talent Acquisition Coordinator
What we need:
Smilegate Barcelona is expanding, and we are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to our incredible team here in Barcelona!
Working with our Talent Acquisition Manager and wider Operations team, you will play a key role in improving our Talent Acquisition processes and contributing to our employer brand. We are looking for someone to work closely with the day-to-day of our recruitment function but also to look at the bigger picture of growing our talent brand within the games industry.
What the role involves:
- Increasing studio talent brand to potential hires around the world. This will involve marketing, social media, events, and more!
- Opening job roles on ATS as well as on our website
- Assessing CVs, schedule and managing interviews
- Scheduling and coordinating interview panels across multiple time zones (currently virtual interviews)
- Being a communicative, energetic, and comfortable brand ambassador
- Ensuring that candidates get an outstanding impression of Smilegate Barcelona and our goals
- Creating and managing initiatives
Structure: our Talent Acquisition Specialist will be part of the Operations team, which is growing. You will report to our Talent Acquisition Manager. This role will be onsite at our Barcelona studio.
- Previous video games recruitment experience, whether internal or agency
- Understanding in increasing studio visibility on multiple forms of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Confidence and ability to own our brand activities
- Experience in organizing interviews across numerous timezones
- Is comfortable writing/communicating in English
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
YOUR LIFE AT SMILEGATE BARCELONA (and PERKS)
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Fully stocked studio kitchen (Nescafe coffee, organic fruits, snacks, and beverages).
- Beer Thursdays
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Incredible office in Barcelona in the heart of 22@ (games room, shower, auditorium, canteen, gym, etc.) 15min from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
- Team Building Events.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Much more still to come…
Are you ready to join our Smile-family? We are already excited to have you!