Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
What we need:
Smilegate Barcelona is expanding, and we are looking to add a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to our incredible team here in Barcelona!
Working with our Talent Acquisition Manager and wider Operations team, you will play a key role in helping our studio grow to become one of the best studios in the world.
What the role involves:
- Building up and maintaining a network to source applicants for current and future openings proactively
- Managing full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, and hiring successful candidates.
- Supporting and advising hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process and guiding them on best practices
- Managing relationships and communicating regularly with agencies
- Providing support to the rest of the TA team where needed
- Keeping up with the wider industry
- Using meaningful data to inform recruitment decisions and processes
- Being a communicative, energetic, and comfortable brand ambassador
- Ensuring that candidates get an outstanding impression of Smilegate Barcelona and our goals
- Creating and managing initiatives
- Fantastic experience sourcing candidates for hard to fill roles
- Experience using Recruitment Software (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Previous video games recruitment experience, whether internal or agency
- Understanding in increasing studio visibility on multiple forms of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Confidence and ability to own our brand activities
- Is comfortable writing/communicating in English
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
YOUR LIFE AT SMILEGATE BARCELONA (and PERKS)
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Fully stocked studio kitchen (Nescafe coffee, organic fruits, snacks, and beverages).
- Beer Thursdays
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Incredible office in Barcelona in the heart of 22@ (games room, shower, auditorium, canteen, gym, etc.) 15min from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
- Team Building Events.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Much more still to come…
Are you ready to join our Smile-family? We are already excited to have you!