Smilegate, the game company behind CROSSFIRE, the most played FPS with over eight million concurrent players across the globe, is currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for their brand new office in Barcelona. This new studio is built upon a strong core of senior game developers to work on a brand new IP in the Open World genre.
A key contributor to building the Barcelona studio, the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager will be in charge of attracting, onboarding and developing the best international talents in the console AAA market.
With very ambitious development plans, we are looking for a driven, hands-on and highly motivated individual, with a deep knowledge of the AAA video game industry and a genuine interest in being part of this new venture.
On top of recruitment responsibilities, the ideal candidate will also bring some knowledge of the Spanish employment law, to help the management team set up the HR department and policies.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with hiring managers to define position requirements, create job descriptions, and implement proactive recruitment strategies
- Manage the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process, from initial screening to offer negotiation
- Identify, map and engage with top talent in the AAA console game market globally, in order to develop a pipeline of key future talent
- Provide insights, through experience and market benchmark, in terms of positions, salary bands and benefits
- Nurture relationships with a strong network of recruitment agencies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Provide relevant recruitment and talent KPI’s to the business
- Help set up the HR operations, through implementing main HR operations policies and documentation, and liaise with HR providers
What will make You successful in this role:
- Master’s degree or bachelor in HR (preferable)
- Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition specialist, in-house or through agency, in the AAA console or PC gaming industry
- Spanish Labour law knowledge, with exposure to HR operations in Spain (compensation & benefits, social security, labor relations, etc.)
- Ability to handle various pressure situations and workload through proper work balance and prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Personality traits that makes You a great match:
- Passion for people / HR and ability to “connect & collaborate” with the teams
- Can-do, hands-on attitude, open to tackle varied topics depending on the business needs
- Good organizational skills, analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and humble individual