Smilegate Barcelona is currently looking for a key contributor to building the Barcelona studio. We are seeking a -new family member- Talent Acquisition Manager to attract, engage and acquire top games talent in the industry. This new studio is built upon a strong core of senior game developers to work on a brand new IP in the Open World genre.
With very ambitious development plans, we are looking for a driven, hands-on and highly motivated individual, with a deep knowledge of the AAA video game industry and a genuine interest in being part of this new venture.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, map and engage with top talent in the AAA console game market globally, in order to develop a pipeline of key future talent and help us to create a Studio with around 3 hires per month.
- Own and manage the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process and maintains our future candidates pipeline with high touch and frequent communication.
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR to define position requirements, create job descriptions, and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process- the employee experience.
- Promote and manage our presence on LinkedIn and be the face of the company for the first interviews.
- Provide relevant recruitment and talent KPI’s to the business.
- Control the Hiring budget working closely with Finance Department.
- Hiring and being a manager of the Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the Recruitment team.
Structure: our Talent Acquisition Manager will be part of the Operations team which is growing as well.
What will make You successful in this role:
- +3 Years of games and tech recruiting experience.
- Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition specialist, in-house or through an agency in the gaming industry.
- Excellent interviewing skills, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Intimate knowledge of the videogame market.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Willing to move to Barcelona.
Personality traits that make You a great match:
- Passion for people.
- Can-do, hands-on attitude, open to tackle varied topics depending on the business needs
- Good organizational skills, analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic and humble individual.
YOUR LIFE AT SMILEGATE BARCELONA (and PERKS)
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas Holiday (From Dec 24 ~ Jan 1)
- Remote & Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday
- During the Covid time, the company is paying employee´s lunch through our catering services. Post-Covid we will offer a Ticket restaurant (9 euros per labor day).
- Sanitas private Health insurance. In this policy, you will have included Dental coverage
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages
- Company parties and events
- Friday beers and the most important....very nice SmileMates
- Relocation support to move to Barcelona